SC - Protectorate Feast 5 (no recipes)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 10 11:39:22 PDT 2000

Congratulations Bear on your award.  It sounds like you had your usual good
time (don't go tryin to tell us you don't like the pressure).  I am
interested in the fish dish.  I know you said you will post the recipes and
may have already but I haven't gotten that far.  I was also wondering if
canned salmon, drained and boned, could be used in that fish pie.  If so,
that seems like a way to make a fish dish there more cost effective.  Just a
thought.
Olwen