SC - OP recipe request

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Oct 12 04:02:49 PDT 2000

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Yep. In your case, it's because they run reruns. However, Adamantius I'm
> no longer so sure about. He keeps coming up with all these rather obscure
> movie referances. They can't all be available as reruns or on video. :-)

You'd be surprised. By way of explanation, you _could_ say I'm the
youngest child of pre-Depression era parents, and was literally raised
having the names of minor character actors drummed into my head ("That
guy over there on the left is Eric Blore. No, not him, that's Eugene
Pangborn. I said the guy on the left!")

But a simpler explanation is that I'm channeling.

A. (Frank McCourt said I have an attic of a mind...)
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com