Multi-hued food (was Re: SC - OP recipe request)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 13 07:15:54 PDT 2000

Gwynydd, at least YOUR daughter used the food coloring on food.  Mine used
it on her hair!  From day to day, I never knew what color or cut her hair
was.
Once, a policeman came to my door to inquire if I had a daughter to which I
responded (sheepishly)...maybe.  He then asked "if you do have a daughter,
does she have blonde hair?"  at which my face completely screwed up as I
thought wildly about what color her hair was the last time I saw her and
answered (unsurely)..maybe.  Then he told me that if I did and if she did,
she had just got hit by a car.  After that, I stopped buying food color and
jello for several months.
Olwen