Mexican haute cuisine (was Re: SC - RE: OOP Question about Ta males)

Fri Oct 13 07:33:52 PDT 2000

Sure, but I'll need to check my recipes.

A couple quick examples.  Flans are big Mexican desserts, but most people
don't think of them as Mexican.  And there is a wonderful, artery-clogging
London Broil fried in butter and oil.  I even have a recipe which uses salt
cod.

Bear