SC - Olaf's Carolingian Feast /fri 13th

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Oct 13 12:54:33 PDT 2000

On the other hand, my Mom said she couldn't wait to turn 40, because then she
could act as peculiarly as she wanted with no one having the right to question
her!  She later told the story of walking in on a discussion my sister and I
were having wherein we were trying to figure out how old Mama was.  I said one
age, my sister another...then I capped the discussion by saying, "No, I know
she's 4x because she's been acting peculiar for x years!"

Kiri