SC - New Articles at MKCC!

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Oct 13 23:54:08 PDT 2000

Iasmin de Cordoba replied to me:
> >At least two of these are from folks on this list. What!!? You all didn't
> >want to send them to me for the Florilegium? :-(
>
> Uhm....I forgot? :)

Ok. Then this is your reminder. :-)

> >If there is a particular reason, especially if it is something I can
> >change, please let me know.

> It's not you or the Florilegium, Stefan, I swear. It's that we're lazy.
> We just see your kind work and assume that you're reading the lists
> and all and you magically update them and all is right with our worlds.

Ok. I just like to check. I've had folks request that all their messages
be pulled from the Florilegium, which I did. But they would never tell
me why.

I can barely keep up with *this* list much less take on any more. I'm
sure that there is lots of really useful and neat information passing
right by me on other mail lists.

> If you really want articles, we can give them to you. I know Hauviette
> and I are always working on little things and between the two of us
> we can psych each other up enough to get stuff out to you. :)

Please do send me any that you have written that you think might be
of interest to others in the Known World. And this is not confined
to cooking subjects. If you have any you haven't written, you can
send them, but I will need contact info so I can reach the authors
and get their permission.

> Thank you for all your hard work and please accept my apologies for
> sheer laziness on my part,

Ok. You could have had a particular reason you didn't want them in
the Florilegium. This is another reason I don't just go around a
download things from other websites.

Unfortunately, if I don't see it, it can't find its way into the
Florilegium. For instance, I had an email enquiry today on any
information on medeival Greece. I have only a very small file with
a few food referances, and that came from this list.

So if anyone has any information of medieval Greek culture, food,
clothing, lifestyle etc. I'd appreciate some info. The lady making
the inquiry was planning on writing a book on the subject, so
perhaps she will also come up with more information and provide
us with another resource sometime in the future.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net