SC - non-homogenised milk

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Sat Oct 14 07:01:43 PDT 2000

>  I have an aunte that used to buy milk in bulk and freeze it until needed.
>
>  The milk, when allowed to thaw completely did indeed separate, and tasted
>  fine.

Actually I have been freezing milk for as long as I can remember. In Ontario,
milk comes in 1 ltre bags that are sold in three's. Works great, because you
can set the frozen bags in a sink of cool water to thaw them. I just had no
idea that this "unhomogenized" them. Cool.

Thanks for posting this info. Learn somthin new everyday!

Hauviette