SC - shortbread and chile rellenos

Nisha Martin nishamartin at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 14 10:39:03 PDT 2000

I have a shell shape mold in plastic that makes a
great mold for soap.
The
only bakeware I've seen in that shape is either the
cast blackware or
too
big for individuals.

Since shortbread pretty much stays where you put it
when baked, couldn't you  mold them and  put them on
a baking sheet to cook them? ( then the  plasitic soap
type molds would work)

I thought Chile Rellenos was
large
mild chiles stuffed with mild cheese, dipped in batter
& fried . . . .
.
Have I been gone from Mex country that long???

Most places that serve them that I've seen have them
with  cheese, but some places offer a variety of
fillings. I think it's kinda like quesadillas, it's up
to the cook.( isn't everything?) But there is my .02
Have a good day,
Nisha