SC - Worst feast ever...

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Oct 17 23:19:42 PDT 2000

Phlip commented:
> It was
> unusual, and not the sort of unusual we want them to be exposed to during
> their first event. They were the ones who pointed out the political games
> that were going on, while they were trying to get themselves some lemonade-
> I was distracted, having a pleasant conversation with someone else.

Maybe I'm a bit naive, but what kind of political games can you play
while serving lemonade?

Perhaps the beverage servers were simply overworked?

Around here lately, it's been different. It has been more often a
bunch of overzealous servers who you have to keep shooing away saying
no, you don't need any more lemonade, water, or tea right now. I like
this "problem" much better. And using the children as the beverage
servers certainly seems to lead more to this than the problem Phlip
mentions.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net