SC -children in kitchen:was worst feast ever...

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Wed Oct 18 09:04:38 PDT 2000

> Rules vary from Kingdom to Kingdom as well as from State to State. Speaking
> from experience, I'd check it out with both authorities and know how solid
> the ground was on which I stood in the future. Any actual rules are written
> and are available for reading in either your Kingdom or State lawbooks.

In general, rules for a volunteer situation tend to be much less stringent
than those in which the person is getting paid. I know that there are
restrictions about what type of paid kitchen work those under 18 can do in
PA; to the best of my knowledge those rules do not apply to volunteer
service at a private gathering.

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"I do my job. I refuse to be responsible for other people's managerial
hallucinations." -- Lady Jemina Starker