SC - rosettes? pizelli?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 18 10:04:41 PDT 2000

Thank you both very much!  I needed that information, both the period recipe and the
Swedish name.

What constitutes a 'period' style mold?  I tend to stick with the normal
flower-shaped rosettes, and save the silly ones [like the cat face and the spider]
for special occasions.

Sites that sell rosette irons:
<http://kitchenkarousel.com/rosettes.html> located in Washington State, they also
carry such items as lefse grills and krumkake and goro irons
<http://stores.yahoo.com/zehnders/rosetteirons.html>

Selene