SC - caring for children

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Oct 18 15:51:55 PDT 2000

Seton1355 at aol.com wrote:

> Well, now that I sound like a conservative I-don't-know-what, I must go off
> and impale myself on something sharp.   Nice knowing yose!
> Phillipa

Oh, please don't, Phillipa! You might bleed all over... ;-)

Funny though, a friend who has always lived a bit 'on the edge' suddenly
developed a bit of a conservative streak when his daughters hit their
teen years. I don't know why- I mean, what is there to worry about?
Since my daughters won't be dating till they're at least 30...

;-D

'Lainie