SC - munchies or side dishes

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Oct 19 22:03:22 PDT 2000

Mordonna The Cook said:
> Since that time, I have come to the point that I more often cook period
> recipes for my own personal meals than I do modern ones.  And I published a
> series of simple medieval recipes and my adaptations of them for our Baronial
> newsletter.

Did you stop writing these monthly columns for your Baronial newsletter? I
put the ones I've seen or you emailed me into this file in the FOOD section
of my files, then I stopped seeing them.
Mrdonas-Ktchn-art (16K)  7/ 3/00    Mordonna's Kitchen. A series of
articles
                                       on period cooking by Mordonna DuBois.

If there are more than what I have here, I would be interested in adding
them.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net