SC - children in the kitchen

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Oct 19 22:53:22 PDT 2000

Julia said:
> Having 4 children myself, aged 10 (twins) 7 and not quite 4. I find that in
> general finding a way to do most A&S activites for children can be a lot of
> fun. We have the boys and the girls doing embroidery, cooking, dyeing and a
> heap of other stuff.

I mentioned some files in my CHILDREN section earlier when someone was
asking for period cooking for children. I didn't mention any more files
in this area because I thought that was too far off that subject.

Anyway, perhaps these files might be of interest to you when you find
yourself looking for more ideas for A&S and other activities:
chd-actvites-msg  (43K)  8/25/00    Children's activities for SCA events.
child-books-msg   (17K)  5/27/99    Children’s Medieval and Ren. history books.
child-gam-msg     (30K)  8/25/00    Period and SCA children's games.

And even for the younger ones:
toys-msg          (63K)  7/20/99    Period and SCA toys.
Toys-in-th-MA-art (26K)  8/30/99    "Toys in the Middle Ages" By Lady
Margritte
                                       of Ravenscroft.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net