SC - niccolo's RED MUSTARD

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Fri Oct 20 07:30:50 PDT 2000

Thanks Kiri,
And to everyone who wrote in with suggestions for the mustard.  It is in my
fridge at the moment and we'll see this Sunday how good / edible it is.
Phillipa

<< eah....try letting it age for about 6 weeks, tasting it about once a week
 during the aging process.  I use a stone crock covered with a cloth to keep
dust
 out.  The aging process takes away the sharp edges and allows the flavors to
 meld.  Most of the mustard-making experts I know (not all on this list)
believe
 that this is the way to properly make mustard.

 Kiri >>