SC - Fascinating etymological study / too much free time???

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sun Oct 22 11:44:02 PDT 2000

addition & correction:
I just now remember having liver pate' on an El Al flight from London to NY
in 1976.  It wasn't until I finished it that my brain said.... wait, that was
liver....... oh......
It was good, but being a kosher flight I know that no dairy products were
used....(milk or cream)   but I have no idea of the recipe.
Phillipa
<<
 OH, you;re on.....
 appeal to me!   :-)
 Phillipa

 <<
  Mores the pity since the foods you mention as not liking are, in fact,
  wonderful..... Perhaps you just have not had them prepared in a way that
you
  find appealing...... >> >>