SC - Fwd: This is not SCA related but it is funny

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Oct 23 09:27:53 PDT 2000

Olwen the Odd wrote:

> Sorry for the bandwidth, but this is hysterical.
> Olwen

Please, please, please...don't do things like this.
I allow some amusing things if they are relatively on topic
for either history, cooking, or recreationists. Any virius warnings,
Neiman Marcus cookie stories, children dying of cancer stories
or anything else like that are not to be sent to the list. If you
have something you would like to post but it doesn't cover the
accepted topics please contact me first and I will approve or
disapprove it. In this case I would have disapproved it.

My apologies for being such a grump about it but it's hard enough
controlling this bunch of characters.

Thank you,

Gunthar
Evil List Administrator