SC - RE: Worst Critique Ever

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Tue Oct 24 06:27:21 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/24/00 9:18:46 AM, Llewmike at aol.com writes:

>Further, as Adamantius challenged me last year and I demurred, you find
>group willing to allow you to cook a small feast of say 100 to 150, and
>will help you assemble your staff. You need to have an actual taste of
>what
>it is like in the kitchen at an event before you attack someone in this
>manner again or you leave yourself open to further criticism.

As much as I hate to further this  thread or get involved in something that I
haven't experienced. I need to say that Phlip did a WONDERFUL job in my
Kitchen during a Crown Tourney in the East (Spring1998). and I would be more
than willing to work with her at anytime if she wishes to visit our group
again.

Andrea MacIntyre
Seneschale and often Kitchener of Ostgardr (when I can push Adamantius  out
of the kitchen)