SC - Re: Worst Critique Ever

Tue Oct 24 07:18:00 PDT 2000

You know, reading this, I'm tempted to pack up my dueling pistols and coffee
pot and head East.  Pistols for two, coffee for one, the duelling master.

The question before us is what went wrong with the feast and how it can be
corrected in the future.  Phlip obviously has a complaint and Master
Llewellyn has taken issue with her upon it.  Frankly, I can see both points
of view as being correct.  I had a similar situation occur when Erlich du
Battenhelm and I took over the kitchen at the First Calontir Crown Tourney
and salvaged the feast only to lose it again on the feast hall layout and
the inability to serve feast.  The feast was properly prepared, the
feaster's starved.

Rather than allowing this to devolve further into a personality clash, if
Phlip, Llewellyn, the feast steward and Gunthar are agreeable, we can
analyze the facts and try to reach some conclusions which may improve our
abilities to prepare and serve feasts for our patrons.

Bear