SC - Clarification Please -Spam recipes at GulfWars9

bill mayfield wpmay at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 25 13:21:18 PDT 2000

  Greetings,
            I attended a court recently where the
  Crown of Mereides called forth a gentle(a baron i believe)
   that had moved recently to that Kingdom from Ansteorra.
            After a bit of ribbing it was announced,
   that there was to be a SPAM recipe contest at this years
   GulfWars,as I was toward rear of court and this was a 4
   crown combined court Iwas hard pressed to hear fully the details.
             Well......... Here I am seeking those details.
    Altho assuredly not period SPAM(the meat product)is fun to
  experiment with.and pretty tasty as a fried sandwich.
             Anyone Help me out?
    HRM Timo was a credit to Ansteorra and alot of fun!!

       In Service,
      Aethelwulf

PS
the event was Panhandle Skirmish.