SC - I'm back OOP OT

Catherine Deville catdeville at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 25 21:37:48 PDT 2000

 Poppa Gunthar said after his trip to Boston...

> > > I would like to get my hands on the demon who
> > > created the Boston traffic control or lack thereof.

Then Stefan said...

> > You live in *Dallas* and you are complaining about the traffic in
> > Boston???? Dallas makes a ten lane highway come to a standstill
> > (IH-635). Boston has an excuse in that most of their roads are
> > quite narrow.

... and currently under construction, IIRC...  currently Boston is working
on a big "underground" project and last time I was there half the city had
(it seemed) been dug up for the construction, the project was at least a
year or more behind and they were still running into problems.

I remain, in service to Meridies,
Lady Celia des L'archier