SC - important date-

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Oct 26 01:05:25 PDT 2000

"James F. Johnson" wrote:

> "Laura C. Minnick" wrote:
> >
> > Just an FYI-
> >
> > Not only is today the anniversary of Agincourt (Sts. Crispin and
> > Crispianos, etc., and 'Once more into the bleach! Or close up the walls
> > with our dirty underwear!')
>
> Ah,......Sweetie, that's the speech before the gates of Harfleur.

Yeah- so? Are you going to suggest that Henry wasn't wearing clean
underpants at Agincourt? Never go out without, says Aunty, 'cause you
never know when you might get run over by a marauding French army, and
wouldn't you be embarrassed at the hospital!

I was very aware what I wrote. Harfleur simply had more material that I
could play with. frump frump frump...

'Lainie
survived another interview and I'm just a little fratzed. Fourth in ten
days.