SC - help on documentation

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Oct 26 06:54:42 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/25/00 10:12:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
oftraquair at hotmail.com writes:

> The further you get from Cariadoc's pages, the larger grain of salt
> you should take with the work you find.

With the notable exception of Cindy's pages and Master Huen's Boke of Gode
Cokery, I would tend to agree.

I am also in the process of compiling my personal redactions (119 recipes
from assorted manuscripts so far) for posting on Master Huen's site.

There are a lot of very good redactions out there and a lot of very bad ones.
As Bonne points out judicious use of the information you find on the Web is
always in order.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol