SC - Pumpkins and such...

Catherine Deville catdeville at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 26 12:07:04 PDT 2000

Thanks again to *everyone* in providing more information on this.  It
sounds like I may simply have to see what's available in the stores,
experiment some and find out what seems to work right.  Since I and my
family like many different types of squash, this shouldn't be a problem,
just a bit time consuming... but hey, that's how we learn, huh? <g>

All of the information has been very valuable and once again I appreciate
everyone's contributions!

I remain, in service to Meridies,
Lady Celia des L'archier