SC - Oven thermometer

BaronessaIlaria at aol.com BaronessaIlaria at aol.com
Thu Oct 26 12:23:49 PDT 2000

In a message dated 10/26/2000 10:45:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

> I have an oven thermometer in all my cooking/baking places.  Oven,
convection
> ovens, grills, smoker, brick oven.  It makes it so much easier for me to
know
> exactly what is going on and do something about it if a problem is about to
arise.

Oven thermometers are a lifesaver. Just recently I cooked my first feast in a
number of years and thanks to the thermometer the site provided in the oven,
we discovered that said oven was 60 degrees off calibration. Luckily, this
was early in the day while we still had time to rearrange the oven schedule
for the rest of the meal.

In Service,
Ilaria