SC - Re: Peach pits (Recipe)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 27 08:05:20 PDT 2000

Thanks Margali for the info.  As for marzipan molds, I can't help you for
sure.  You might try a cake/candy making supplies house.  I make all my
stuff by hand.  I suppose it's the artist in me.  For an event our guild
cooked in Steirbach (another Barony), me and Morningstar made up a whole
herd of marzipan cows (their mascot).  It was a hoot!  Right now, my Laural
is working on making faux "jewels" in candy molds that we will put in
marzipan boxes that I will make.  Should look pretty cool.

Good hunting!
Olwen