SC - pennyroyal (was flavored cheese)

Nisha Martin nishamartin at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 11:21:25 PST 2000

Subject: Re: SC - Flavored cheese
Correction: it says ground pennyroyal, or SAVORY (not
caraway).
Sorry about that.  I really shouldn't post when I'm
half asleep.
And it came to pass on 30 Oct 00, , that
harper at idt.net wrote:
> flavor.  He specifically mentions ground pennyroyal,
or caraway,

Just a note on using pennyroyal, It can induce a
miscarriage, especially in early pregnancy. I'm not
sure about he quantity, so make sure you warn your
feasters. Since I am pregnant, I have been very
careful about finding out how different herbs can
affect the pregnancy. Pennyroyal is on the DO NOT USE
list. It was used in past years to "start menses when
they were late". So be careful. Having been through a
miscarriage myself, I may be being overly cautious,
but
I just thought I'd pass on the information.
nisha