SC - pennyroyal (was flavored cheese)

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Oct 30 19:17:40 PST 2000

In a message dated 10/30/00 4:03:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, harper at idt.net
writes:

> Just a note on using pennyroyal, It can induce a
> > miscarriage, especially in early pregnancy. I'm not
> > sure about he quantity, so make sure you warn your
> > feasters.

The quantities needed are much more than any quantities that would be used in
cookery or consumed in individual servings. I use pennyroyal, and any of the
other herbs which could cause whatever reactions in folks at all my feasts.
To not do so would result in a feast consisting of nothing.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol