SC - Marble - Mortar & Pestle

Dana Huffman letrada at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 1 10:19:26 PDT 2000

In a message dated 09/01/2000 11:52:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ekoogler at chesapeake.net writes:

> I found a lot of information about both Maestro Martino and Maestre
Chiquart in Barbara Santich's "The Original Mediterranean Cuisine".  I posted
some time ago
that Jessica's Biscuit had it on sale for a really cheap price, but I'm not
sure
whether they still have it or not.<

Jessica's Biscuit still has the Santich book, at $5.98. They also have copies
of the Riley book for $7.98 listed as a closeout. AND, they have Elizabeth
David's wonderful English Bread and Yeast Cookery for $14.98.

www.ecookbooks.com is the url

Ilaria