SC - Marble - Mortar & Pestle

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 1 10:32:55 PDT 2000

Slurp.  Yum.  If anybody's looking for me at Potrero on Sunday, I'll probably be
found hovering over a hot pan surrounded by different flours, nuts and sirups.
"Oh sweetie, you remember how restaurant menus all offer 'breakfast served all
day' on them?  You think that's a good idea, don't you?"

Selene
selene at earthlink.net