SC - Written recipes (was: interesting URL - food shopping!)

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Fri Sep 1 16:59:29 PDT 2000

At 10:34 PM -0400 8/28/00, kathleen.hogan at juno.com wrote:

>Hello, I'm back after a long absence from the list.  I was following this
>line and wondering....how old were your kids when you introduced them to
>period foods?

Both have had period foods (and a wide variety of other foods)
offered to them from when they were babies. Both of them (now 7 and
10) are unfortunately very picky eaters. Their selection of what they
will and won't eat is odder than it would be if we had fed them
standard American, but it is still too narrow.

'Lainie writes:

>  If I can keep teenagers happy, a 7 year-old should be fine. They're
>easier to mold.

??!! You've never met my 7-year old, I take it.

Elizabeth/Betty Cook