SC - Period cookshop at Pennsic?

Diana tantra at optonline.net
Sat Sep 2 15:53:48 PDT 2000

Alright, lazy cook question... how period is shortbread?  It was always
treated as period by the SCA cooks who taught me (and often served with
marzipan, although it was usually mock marzipan rather than true marzipan.)
So I'm wondering now if it is indeed period.

I remain, in service to Meridies,
Lady Celia des L'archier