SC - shortbread/-cakes & salad

TG gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE
Sat Sep 2 19:06:42 PDT 2000

Hmm, don't know who sent the first part of this message, but I've made
both sauce and butter, and would say, rather, that the chief difference
lies more in the relative amounts of time alloted for cooking them.
As far as ingredients go, I'm sure there are a number of local variants,
and of course, the taste of the finished product would also depend on
the type(s) of apples being used.
Hmm, it's almost apple time here....I just may have to trot down to the
farmers' market for ingredients....yum...
- --Maire