SC - German Salads in sca-cooks V1 #2560

Martina Grasse grasse at mscd.edu
Sat Sep 2 21:37:24 PDT 2000

Hi, everybody.  I'm hoping someone saved this recipe in an
easier-to-find place than I did, and will be willing to send it to
me....I know I put it somewhere, but sure can't find it, and it's
driving me nuts.
I'm looking for a chicken recipe that showed up on the list earlier this
year--a norse? icelandic? recipe.  I'm not talking about the
chicken/sage/bacon/dough one from the _Miscellany_, but rather about one
that had this lovely vague recipe wherein you could take chicken spiced
with cinnamon and either wrap it in dough and bake it, or dip it in a
batter and fry it....I've finally bought the chicken to give it a go,
and can't find my recipe, and I've looked in the Florithingie, and in my
saved file.....aaarrgggghhhh......
- --Thanks in Advance, Maire