SC - Re: Castelvetro

Ann & Les Shelton sheltons at conterra.com
Sat Sep 2 22:38:33 PDT 2000

- --0-719885386-967956349=:11828

and I have tried for 3 days to get it to turn off and cant can someone please take me off the list for now???

thank you

lady kelsa

The Journey, not the Destination, Becomes a Source of Wonder...

Do You Yahoo!?
- --0-719885386-967956349=:11828

<P>and I have tried for 3 days to get it to turn off and cant can someone please take me off the list for now???</P>
<P>thank you </P>
- --0-719885386-967956349=:11828--