SC - Re: : Period Foods for Kids/my experiment

Diana L Skaggs upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Sun Sep 3 07:09:36 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/3/2000 1:56:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
catdeville at mindspring.com writes:

<< I'd have to try it for sure, but sounds like it might give me something
 similar to a spiced shortbread.  has anyone else tried this recipe?  if so,
 what results did you get? >>

I was experimenting with it some time ago (before I moved, which makes it
over two years), and haven't gotten back to it yet.  At the time, I had very
crumbly, vaguely buttery tasting bits without much spice flavor - obviously
more work was needed.

Brangwayna Morgan