SC - My Good News... <G>

RButler96@aol.com RButler96 at aol.com
Mon Sep 4 17:21:29 PDT 2000

Hello everyone,

I am on the hunt for a food processor that can do sausage (that is grind and
stuff casings, to clarify)

Since this will be a long term investment, I dont' want to skimp, but also
don't want to break the bank. This will be an early Christmas present from my
hubby :)

I have really only found two that possibly fit the bill namely;

Bosch- 700 watt, 3 yr motor warranty about $350 plus about $120 each for the
major attachments and $40 to $80 for minor ones (the attachments look more
stainless steel than plastic)

Kitchen Aid- 350 watt, 1yr warranty about $300 and about half price for
attachments than the above.

I am leaning toward the Bosch, but was hoping to get some wisdom from the
list.
Any input?

Hauviette