SC - Re: SC - Re: SC - Re: SC - BLOMAETH HØNS

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Sep 5 15:58:55 PDT 2000

I am almost off for a while, but I want to express my sincere thanks to
the translators and translation managers on this list:

- -- David Friedman, Charles Perry and their equipe commenting in the
footnotes. The andalusian cookbook is a major event in the still new
millennium; depending on font size, a printout of this text is something
in between 180 and 350 pages. A book of this size published with one of
our usual publishers would yield a prize something like $100 or $200. It
is a great decision to make this valuable source available on the net.
THANK YOU! Obviously, this was a lot of work. Congratulations! I am
looking forward to many happy hours studying this document and the
editorial material that comes with the translation.

On this occasion, I should like to thank Gwen Cat (80 recipes last
weekend!), Eden Rain & John le Bourguillon, Lady Brighid and the Spanish
equipe, Dana Huffman, Allison, Cindy, Cairistiona, Adamantius, and other
translators or webbers too. We'll overcome Babel somehow (and somewhen)

More later,
th.