SC - Andalusian Cookbook now webbed

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Sep 5 16:58:59 PDT 2000

>I have eaten testicles, on and off, throughout my life and find them very
>tasty. I do not expect that my recent marriage will change that. In fact, I
>look forward to sharing a testicle or two with my new bride and I'm sure she
>is also looking forward to the pleasure also. If not, I will continue seeking
>out testicles and enjoy them on my own while she seeks out her own pleasures.

Thanks Ras, best laff I've had all month.

>I also enjoy brains, mammary glands, stuffed wombs and the occasional penis.
>I don't find this 'obsessive' but rather indicative of the natural omnivorous
>behavior of most normal human beings. I do find the avoidance of wombs,
>penises, testicles and brains by some humans particularly 'obsessive' and not
>a little weird.

Brains - Sorry. Can't share your love of them.  Something to do with the
texture or the fact my mother force fed me Lamb's Brains as a kid. Yeerrggh.  A
friend one ate them in front of me as an entree with a teriyaki glaze. I
suspected something seriously wrong with the Universe at that point...

Wombs - Intriguing, recipe please.

Penis - (firstly, I'm sure my sys admin guys are gonna get these emails
diverted to their 'dodgy email' checking account.) But, I've never found a
Butcher who can get hold of Bull's Penises (will cow ones do? :)~ ).  What's
the taste like, I'm assuming something like beef heart???

Drake.

ps. Anyone have a practical, documentable recipe for a Black (or any blood)
Pudding?

pps. I have a friend who is planning to make preserved meats for our period
encampment (I'll be bringing the cheeses).  Any pointers on documentation,
sources, modern instructions, health regs, etc would be greatly appreciated.