SC - My Good News... <G>

RButler96@aol.com RButler96 at aol.com
Tue Sep 5 18:01:16 PDT 2000

NJSasso at msplaw.com writes:

<< So far, Le Menagier's recipe has been a favorite around here (hot smoked),
though I have numerous more recipes on the drawing board. I'll appreciate any
recipes developed, Hauviette, and I'll post my Menagier version this evening
if it isn't already webbed off my personal site.

 niccolo difrancesco >>

A wonderful chicken sausage from al-Baghdadi was posted a while back which I
redacted and served at feast. Perhaps Stefan put it in his Florithingy or
some who is better organized than I has kept it....and can repost it.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/