SC - Moray eel

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Sep 5 18:04:35 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/5/00 3:59:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

> I have prepared and served several period middle eastern feasts. All were
>  well received. So I would be most interested in your work. It is rare that
> we see others who have taken up 'civilized' cookery on the list.....:-)

    Well, yeah, but everyone has to start somewhere.. <G>

    But, truly, I have always had a very good reception to my middle eastern
foods.  I have found particularly that recipes from al-baghdadi have gone
across well during art/sci competitions... I think it's because they are
rarely judged or seen.

    Khadijah