SC - Re: Food Processors and the lists Opinion

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Sep 5 18:44:34 PDT 2000

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 9/5/00 7:43:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
> writes:
>
> << Perhaps as a clinical cause of death, I would agree, but speaking as
>  someone who has killed a number of large fish by clubbing them,
>  including large eels but not morays, I'm not prepared to say that's the
>  only result.
>
>  Adamantius >>
>
> And what other results did you have?

Blood and intestinal/rectal tissue appearing at the vent (note I am not
saying intestinal contents but the intestines themselves) and a slight
bruising of the flesh near the tail, without rough handling to the area.
I think this is consistent with at least a possibility that the force of
a killing blow to the head is transmitted down the fish's body.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com