SC - Refrying fritters

Nisha Martin nishamartin at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 00:03:37 PDT 2000

Maire asked:
> Chicken sausage...ooh, yummy....what was used for the fat content?  We
> have some folks here in the Barony who can't eat pork (various
> dietary/religious reasons), and I was figuring I'd have to do some sort
> of all-beef "kosher" type sausage, but chicken sounds intriguing....

What about lamb or veal sausage? Would these meat the dietary/religious
restrictions? The lamb recipe with Ras' redaction can be done with
either lamb or chicken. While I have other mentions of both veal and
chicken sausage in the sausages-msg file I mentioned, I don't have
any more recipes besides the one from Ras.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net