SC - My Good News... <G>

Clotilda Suessionensis clotild_of_soissons at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 6 07:21:40 PDT 2000

<<<From: Donna Ford <evfemia at mail.com>
Does anyone know where I can buy the ancient grain spelt, about how much
it costs and where I can find period recipes for it?
I'd love to include it in a feast menu someday. >>>

Spelt is still a quite common product in several of today's cuisines, especially for wheat intolerant diners.  I find it in Atlanta at a co-op called Sevenanda, and I suspect you'll find it at any whole food or health food stores.  Look with grains and cereals or ask the proprietor.

niccolo difrancesco