SC - recipe conversions

smont@flash.net smont at flash.net
Wed Sep 6 17:13:58 PDT 2000

This came in over the An Tir Cathedral list. I replied that she might
check Stefan's Florilegium and subscribe to this list. She may or may
not subscribe, but I forwarded this for a little advance research
checking.

Hey, 'Lainie, what was that book you made those photocopies from? She
may want to look at that Roman firebox (no, I was _not_ speaking of your
student...). And I want copies myself...:)

Seumas

===

Kellii Dube wrote:

> I am looking to start gathering information on building a period (14c
> Europe) oven/cook stove. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get
> started? Also, I am looking for period references to using acorns as a
> foodstuff. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Sarra du Corbelle AoA OSG (aka Mouse)
> Arts and Sciences Champion, Northern Region
> Evil Minion and Peer's Dogsbody
> mka Kellii Dube
> kd at intergate.ca

- --
Roi ne suis prince, ni duc, ni comte aussi; je suis sire de
Bruyerecourt.