SC - Thank ya'll

Tara Sersen tsersen at nni.com
Thu Sep 7 06:20:17 PDT 2000

I just wanted to thank everyone for your advice on the cookie cutters and apple
cider.  I'm sorry I've been so quiet on it lately - I've been too busy to do
much e-mail at work, and my Dear Fiance decided to try to install Windows ME
on our home computer... it's toast.  Hopefully he'll be able to resurrect it
soon.

We decided to go with the candle-holders, and I ordered the sugar maple leaf
cookie-cutter from cookiecutter.com.  It arrived the other day and it's the
perfect size.  I bought several others, too, including one of the tiny acorns.
 It's really cute!  It just seemed silly to pay $3.75 shipping for a $1.00 cookie
cutter.  Now I have to roll out about a square mile of Sculpey...

And I found nice beeswax candles to fit them at www.beeswaxcandles.com.  OT
plug - the guy there was really nice - he's making custom sized candles for
me at $0.40 each, and quickly.  I recommend him for beeswax candles for SCA
use :)

Thanks again!
Magdalena