SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #2565

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Sep 7 19:13:54 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/7/00 12:04:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
KallipygosRed at aol.com writes:

<< Basically, he was censured for using the technique. Consequently, I don't
 believe it was ever attempted again at that hospital. But I do know that
 years later I read where a baby was badly burned and the maggots were used
 control the infections that happen with severe burn cases. >>

Maggots are frequently used in modern medicine to clean the ulcers generated
by advanced diabetes.

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/