SC - Waus recipes for Ras....

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Sep 7 19:35:01 PDT 2000

I used a corn/canola oil (it's what I happened to have in the house).
It wasn't that the oil smoked or misbehaved or anything, just that I
think I may need to either alter my recipe proportions slightly, or the
size of the fritters (perhaps flatten them, although the original
compares them to "buns" which makes me think of a more rounded shape),
or alter the temp. of the oil somehow to allow the innards to become
hot.
- --Maire