SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #2574

Nisha Martin nishamartin at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 09:18:25 PDT 2000

I agree that Bobby Flay annoys me as well. There's
just something about
his personality that makes me want to flush his head
in a toilet.

I also hate Emeril Lagasse. And it seems that every
other show on Food
Network is Emeril.

Hi,
I agree about Bobby Flay, he's annoyed me since I saw
him on the lifetime cooking show he did a few years
ago. It always feels to me like he's looking down his
nose at you and just needs to be slapped really  hard.

 However, I really like emeril, I find him very
entertaining. I've read several of his interveiws and
like the fact that one of the things he says on a
regular basis is"It's just food, not rocket science"
He does get a little jazzed on the shows, and alot of
his recipes are not something I would cook, or even
try in a resturant, but he likes to experiment. ANd he
encourages alot of people to try something new. I
can't see  that as a bad thing.  I've gotten some good
ideas to try by watching his shows. Not necessarily
the way he did it, but adapting it to my family's
taste. But that is my opinion, please take it as
such.the reason there are so many different cooking
shows is that different peole like different things.
Nisha