SC - Re: SC: Use of Medicinal Leeches

margali margali at 99main.com
Fri Sep 8 10:18:49 PDT 2000

Johann von Metten replies:
>Arianna wrote:
>
>       Yes!!!!!  I know you, because I fell in love with your chickens!!  :)
> Small world.  :) Aww, Shucks<grin> My chickens do sometimes attract some attention! They
don't look like most peoples pre-conceived ideas about what chickens
look like or act like!! My cock 'Ceasar' in particular, is quite the
personality and loves to be in public! He is quite tame and will
tolerate all kinds of strangers petting him and feeding him!
  He is a Silver Jungle Fowl from Malaysia, together with the Red form
they are the species and genus first domesticated by man some 5,000
years ago or more!

>        You're Opah, right?  The Monk?  I talked to you once about doing stuff, and you'd dropped a cassette on the ground, remember?  :)
 Yes, I am known as 'Opa' it is a German form of grandfather, and as my
persona is rather replete with descendents, it's appropriate!!
 Yes, I WAS until late a Benedictine Monk for 15 yrs. and my persona
still is! After wearing skirts for so many years it sorta makes it hard
to change!

> > I am currently working on co-ordinating with Rivenstar to host the 1st Known World Animal Husbandry and Arts and Sciences Symposium, the
15th of Sept. 2001!!!

>        I know jack squat about both subjects, but if you need any help, I'm willing to lend a couple of hands.  I need to find something
to do anyhow. Volunteering should help.  :)

  I'll remember to talk to you about the Symposium as it approaches!!

As Lady Hauviette wrote, we have a number of very talented cooks in
Sternfeld!
Lady Megan and Lord Seanan put together this past BetterWarthrough
Archery Feast" Spains New World" and recieve special commendation from
HRM Dag and Elena!
Mistress Priscilla the Hun and Lord Jean-Paul Deveraux have prepared two
Crown Tourney feasts here and many other memorable feasts in Flame and
elsewhere!
We have a small, but faithful cooks group meeting once a month on the
third Wed. The cooks group has been resposible for putting together some
truly prize winning feasts and events!
Unforunatley, Palymar and Gideon have some VERY busy schedules and don't
often get a chance to play with the cooks group, though it looks like
Gideon will be doing this years BWA feast in January.

Johann von Metten, aka, That Chicken Guy from the Middle, Sternfeld,
Constellation! or Opa